• The right of withdrawal is governed by the Consumer Code, in the case of sales away from business premises and/or distance selling. The Consumer has the right to unilaterally withdraw from the contractual relationship according to the terms and procedures established by law, without providing any justification. This right is attributed only and exclusively to the “Consumer” Customer (see the definition in point 2).
• GINOFERRUZZI offers its Customers a money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the goods received, you can send them back, as required by current legislation (Legislative Decree 206/2005) within 14 days of the reception.
-Procedure for returns:
» Send a communication within 14 days of receiving the goods by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the intention to withdraw, the order number and the model purchased.
» Insert the order number inside the package with the return request.
» The shipment can be made by DHL courier to the following address: Gino Ferruzzi Srl Via Cassia, 67 – Loc. Tavarnuzze – 50023- Impruneta (Florence) Italy
» The transport costs for returns remain the responsibility of the buyer.
» By exercising the right of withdrawal, the Customer can choose between one of the following options:
* replacement of goods for item exchange
* re-crediting of the money, exclusively with traceable methods; the refund concerns the price of the product and will be made within 14 days of the reception of the returned goods, subject to verification of the integrity of the same.
• Please note that in order to validly exercise the right of withdrawal, the product must be intact, unaltered, unwashed, undamaged, unused and unworn, complete with all its parts and all original packaging, placed in its original packaging (considered an integral part of the product itself), complete with attached tags and guarantee seal, with adequate external packaging. The lack of even one of these characteristics or essential elements will result in the forfeiture of the right of withdrawal and, in this case, GINOFERRUZZI will return the product to the sender, charging the shipping costs and the price of the product (if already refunded) or to retain the price of it.
• It is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal on only a part of the product and in no case can it be exercised by refusing delivery of the order.
• GINOFERRUZZI will provide communication of reception of the will to exercise the right of withdrawal by mail.
• The Customer is responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from the handling of the same other than that necessary to establish its nature, its characteristics and its functioning.
• The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised: 1) in the event that the purchaser is another “Professional” (see the definition in point 2) and therefore the purchase is made by invoicing; 2) in the case of supply of made-to-measure or clearly personalized goods; 3) do not apply to contracts negotiated away from business premises or at a distance on the basis of which considering that the amount the Consumer must pay is less than 50 euros. However, the exclusion does not apply in the case of several contracts stipulated simultaneously between the same parties, if the amount of the global consideration that the Consumer must pay, regardless of the amount of the individual contracts, exceeds the amount of 50 euros.
• GINOFERRUZZI will refund the price using the same payment method used for the purchase, unless otherwise agreed, or alternatively offer the possibility of replacing the goods with other products of the same amount. The refund of the price will include all sums paid by the Customer.
• It is understood that the shipping costs for returning the purchased product are the sole responsibility of the Consumer and the return procedure is under his sole responsibility. The Customer, therefore, will be responsible for any loss, theft, damage that occurs during the return shipment.
• Any gifts received must be returned together with the goods.